1. How did you first get involved with Rock Solid Health?
I was feeling very unhealthy and out of shape and was looking for a small gym to join. I was on Facebook and an ad for RSH was on my news feed. It was for a 4-week challenge to get healthier. It was exactly what I needed.
2. Ultimately, why did you choose RSH over other options?
After my first class at RSH, I knew I was there to stay. In the past. I would get so annoyed when people would tell me that I just need to find the workout that was right for me. I truly felt that I never would, but I finally found it.
3. What goals did you have when you started?
When I first started, my only goal was to not quit. I had joined gyms before and would last a month or so.
4. How long have you been training and what specifically have you achieved over that interval?
I have been training at RSH for 2 years. I now have more energy and feel super strong. I have lost inches and gained muscle. Most importantly, I’ve gained the sense of self I had lost when I had a child. I feel so much better than I did 2 years ago.
5. What current goals are you pursuing?
My goals now are to make it to the gym at least times 3 times a week and to maintain a diet without refined carbs. I’ve learned through the challenges at RSH that bad carbs make me lethargic.
6. What do you enjoy most about RSH?
The thing I love most about RSH is that I don’t ever have to worry about being judged. Nobody cares what I look like or what I’m wearing. It feels so good to just be myself and to be surrounded by so many good, strong women.